One of our primary senses is sound, and for good reason. Sound makes a difference and does affect mood, productivity and businesses sales efforts.
At Fearing’s, we incorporate the correct mix of audio to balance and mix your technology solutions. Sound or Audio Solutions we offer:
- Public address foreground systems, which dramatically improve sound quality in any large-scale environment where you need quality sound.
- Sound-masking systems, which can increases employees’ productivity and efficiency by creating a calmer work atmosphere with less noise disruption.
- Hearing loops, in-the-ear loudspeakers that are game-changers for people with hearing aids or cochlear implants, helping them hear speech clearly and without background noise.
- Background music systems for businesses, which have been shown to influence productivity and sales and can create a distinct environment that reinforces a company brand or image.
- Paging systems, which are used in environments requiring public or employee announcements, emergency notifications, or speech enhancement.
- Audio conferencing systems, which can be one of your most valuable board-room assets, no matter the size of the room.
Featured Audio Integration Project
Fearing’s AVS, which crafts innovative low voltage systems for commercial and residential customers across the Midwest, has partnered with Marcus Theatres to design and install the Take Five Lounge℠ audio and video systems; box office, concession and auditorium displays; and lobby sound systems.
Locally, the most recent installation was the Take Five Lounge and lobby at Palace Cinema in Sun Prairie.
Audio Industry News
Ultimate Conference Room Must-HavesSeptember 2, 2021
Featured Project: DeForest High School Gym & Pool Sound SystemAugust 26, 2021
Video Conferencing Platforms to Connect Home and BusinessMarch 24, 2020
Featured Active Project: A Baraboo Company’s Cabling Fix to Keep Business Running SmoothlyJanuary 20, 2020
As usual, your install team did a great job and worked a ton of hours to pull this off. I can’t speak highly enough of your team.
Brian K. Lemens,
Director of Retail Technology Marcus
Over 95% of our customers give Fearing’s an
8, 9 or 10 out of 10
for customer satisfaction.