Fearing’s Audio Video Security is seeking top talent to help us continue our growth while maintaining outstanding customer service. Join us in Madison, Wisconsin, ranked the #1 place to live in America by livability.com.
Fearing’s, the 2015 Dane County Small Business of the Year, is a design-build Low Voltage Systems Integrator with our core disciplines in Audio, Video, Security, and Voice/Data/Fiber Cabling Systems serving the commercial, education, healthcare, and government marketplace in the Upper Midwest since 1997.
COMPANY VISION: To leave a legacy of lasting partnerships and making a difference in the world.
MISSION STATEMENT: Create great customer experiences through our technology, innovation, and unrivaled team work.
CORE VALUES: Innovation, Integrity, Excellence, & Charity
Status: Full time
Reports to: Assigned Project Manager
Date Prepared: 07-14-2017
JOB SUMMARY: The Electronic Security Technician is a professional position that provides installation and maintenance on residential and commercial security systems including, but not limited to, intrusion alarm, fire alarm, access control, video surveillance, nurse call, and intercom systems.
This position works in a team environment under the Project Manager to insure that the company’s customers are provided excellent and courteous service at all times. The Security Technician is responsible for making independent judgments and adhering to proper company and industry service guidelines.
- Successfully install customer security products promptly and precisely as directed.
- Successfully communicate with fellow team members.
- Faithfully document all time card information accurately and daily.
- Attend training, safety, and company meetings.
- Work safely at all times utilizing the necessary Personal Protection Equipment. Demonstrate safe working practices to other technicians.
- Assist in perform testing, balancing, and troubleshooting of installed systems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Associate Degree in electronics or similar field.
- Self-discipline and performs well with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about problem solving.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work extended hours (overtime) as needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Credible References.
- Drug Screening and Background Check will be conducted.
- Competitive pay based on experience, reference feedback, and certifications
- Vacation, Sick Days, and Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Package
- Uniforms provided.
- Must be capable of climbing extension and steps ladders and lifting over 80lbs without assistance.
This is an abbreviated job description that covers a general overview of the position.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “employment” in the subject line.[/rad_page_widget][/rad_page_container][/rad_page_section][rad_page_section id=’RAD_QLQ2QLRLA0L0769HO6VOXQ414RWIWJMJ’ last=’true’ classes=” visibility=” background_opts=” background_color=’ ‘ background_image=” background_position=” background_cover=” background_repeat=” background_attachment=” background_gradient_dir=’horizontal’ start_gr=’ ‘ end_gr=’ ‘ video_url=” border_top_width=’0′ border_top_color=’ ‘ border_top_type=” border_bottom_width=’0′ border_bottom_color=’ ‘ border_bottom_type=” ][/rad_page_section]